Account Manager (HIRED)
Working at Healthgram has repeatedly been voted the healthiest mid-size employer in Charlotte, NC. Conveniently located right off of I-77. We offer career advancement opportunities, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage options, Company paid Life Insurance and LTD, and a Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching contribution. Incentive based wellness program is top notch – offering onsite massages and daily lunchtime exercise classes. We value what is important to you so we have paid holidays to celebrate and paid time off to recharge.
Employers entrust us with their most important asset, the health of their workforce. Our Account Managers are the day-to-day contacts for our clients. Partnering with a specific block of business to help demystify employee healthcare and create a better experience for both clients and employees.
• Assist in the administration of our clients’ healthcare plans through proactive communication.
• Organize and lead quarterly meetings with clients.
• Bring solutions to issues facing the client.
• Creating long-term strategic benefit plans that will succeed and ultimately retain the client.
• Act as a liaison between our clients and internal Healthgram team members.
• Working as a team to effectively mediate concerns.
• Anticipate renewal process concerns: new rates, enrollments, terminations, ID cards, etc.
• Keep our clients informed of government regulations, emerging trends and various program design options.
• Develop personal relationships with each of our clients.
• Account Managers are the educators of benefit topics, helping the plan run as effectively as possible.
•Audit performance of clients’ plans and suggest new initiatives where appropriate.
•Execute annual plan renewal.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Organized able to multitask.
• Natural ability to build and maintain relationships.
• A positive and personable attitude.
• Account Management and Healthcare experience is a plus.
• 4 year college degree.
• 6-8 years work experience.
• Reliable vehicle.
• Ability to travel, including airline and overnight.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.