Digital Marketing Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve helped over 40 million people in the home buying process, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo).
Through our various products, we serve as an indispensable ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for various mortgage loan products, personal loans, business loans, auto loans, credit cards and more. We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re on a tear. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions, and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.
The primary focus of the Manager, Business Development position is to both assist with the onboarding of new BD partnerships by participating in and providing input for strategic direction as well as growing existing BD relationships to achieve channel goals and objectives. The individual will be responsible for day-to-day management of Business Development relationships, reporting and performance measurement.
• Primary purpose of this role is to further develop and execute both new and existing business development partnerships that align with overall strategy and goals of the channel to maximize margin dollars and maintain quality objectives.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of key partnerships including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review and optimization.
• Monitor all elements of live campaigns daily, and develop optimization recommendations to maximize performance and ensure quality standards are adhered to.
• Build and maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with marketing, ad ops, creative, Analytics and other revenue focused teams.
• Assemble and organize various marketing assets for best-in-class partner implementation / execution.
• Ensure compliance requirements with all partnerships and within all marketing placements are being met.
• Track Network profitability and work with channel managers and Analytics team to modify the marketing and pricing strategy accordingly.
• Be accountable for revenue growth, relationship management for all partnerships within your direct purview.
• 4 years of experience with Online Advertising experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
• Demonstrated project leadership in digital marketing creative development, cross-functional planning and campaign management.
• Analytical skills; comfortable distilling campaign data into actionable insights and optimization opportunities.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills required.