Jr. HTML/XML Developer (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Fortune 100 Financial Services Company.
• 100-year history of success.
• Tremendous growth and new business strategy has led to the need for high potential talent.
• Recent significant investments in cutting-edge technology.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration.
• Growth: Ability to make an impact in the direction of the organization.
• Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge products.
• Stability: Financial Performance of the company has reported record profits.
What you will do:
• Will assist with project setups for new e-delivery communications.
• Troubleshooting and debugging for testing effort support.
• Coordinate cross-platform solutions for key e-delivery functionality.
• Assist with business analysis of e-delivery requirements and business needs.
How you are qualified:
• Understanding of email concepts.
• Knowledge of Exact Target.
• TCL and/or other shell programming, Java/J2EE programming experience a plus.
• Ability to solution and architect in the email and services domain.
• Understanding / capability to write J2EE services, understanding XML, CSS coding, XHTML, as well as extensive experience coding fort cross browser and cross email capability.