Mid-Market Contact Center Sales Account Executive
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We’ve thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
The Mid-Market Contact Center Sales Account Executive is a mid level sales position that requires experience, drive and medium-level functional expertise.
Excellent opportunity for a Contact Center Sales Engineer who wishes to transition in to more of a sales role.
Job responsibilities include:
• Prospecting for opportunities with new logo accounts and within RingCentral account base.
• Directly with existing customers.
• Upsell existing engagements.
• Follow up on past engagements.
• Evangelize and educate with RingCentral sales team.
• Communication of RingCentral value proposition to senior-level customer contacts.
• Ability to proactively position the value of cloud solutions.
• Coordination with RingCentral sales teams to develop Territory Strategy Plans, Account Strategy Plans and Opportunity Strategy Plans.
• Work with RingCentral resources to develop and position the appropriate solution to fit the customer needs.
• RingCentral Office / Call Center with Live Reports.
• RingCentral Contact Center.
• RingCentral Workforce Optimization.
• Creation, coordination and implementation of Territory Marketing Plan, including customer marketing events.
• Ability to act as a customer advocate within the RingCentral organization and advocate for RingCentral to customers.
• Utilization of RingCentral sales process for identification, positioning and lifecycle management of opportunities.
Desired experience for the position includes:
• Minimum 3 years contact center sales experience.
• Interaction Management Software.
• Workforce Management software.
• Self Service solutions.
• Cloud solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Proven record of success for sales to large corporate accounts with longer sales cycles.
• Typical candidates will have previous experience with companies such as Interactive Intelligence, Genesys, Five9, inContact, Aspect Software, Cisco, Avaya, NICE and Verint.
Logistics for work environment:
• Employee may be located at a regional RingCentral office or at remote, home office location.
• Expectations are that employee will spend up to 50% of time out of the office (days in field).
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.