We are currently looking for several self-motivated, positive and hard-working people to help open our Monroe Road location and also to work at our flagship facility in Pineville. You will learn to lead small group dog activities, safely manage group play, maintain a clean and safe environment and provide excellent customer service to all of our pet parents. Social Pet is open 365 days a year, so a willingness to work weekends and holidays is required. Compensation includes hourly rate plus performance-based bonus once your training is complete. This is a part-time position but there may be full-time opportunities available. All Social Pet full-time staff have access to benefits which is almost unheard of in our industry. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
• Compassion for ALL dogs, not just your own or only certain breeds.
• Flexible availability, including holidays and weekends.
• Comfortable with technology and working in a fast-pace environment.
• Strong communication skills with a team-player attitude.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Reliable transportation.
• Learn and lead small group and individual dog activity sessions.
• Successfully complete Knowing Dogs 101 and 102 comprehensive skills training.
• Clean and thoroughly inspect play yards, boarding rooms and the facility in-general.
• Manage dog play groups while maintaining 100% accountability always.
• Maintain accurate records of individual dog experiences in your group.
• Learn each dog’s name and know their individual qualities by heart.
• Learn and consistently follow established processes, safety protocol and procedures.
• Communicate effectively with your peers, supervisor and dog parents.