Digital Marketing Manager
Sunbelt Rentals is one of the largest equipment rental companies in North America. Backed by a national network, Sunbelt successfully services a variety of customers – from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt’s extensive fleet exceeds $4.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer’s first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
Job description summary:
Oversee planning, development and execution of inbound and outbound digital marketing efforts centered on web, integrated campaigns, social media and emerging online channels.
• Own, develop and implement digital marketing strategy to drive revenue, generate qualified leads and raise awareness.
• Establish marketing analytics methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria.
• Define marketing technology stack and roadmap, working with IT to coordinate implementations and optimizations.
• Direct the hiring, development and performance of the digital team; continually driving efforts to modernize the capabilities of the function.
• Manage digital media spend and performance to optimize results.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to develop a consistent online customer experience identifying new opportunities to increase conversions, engagements and traffic growth.
• Work closely with team members to ensure all campaigns are aligned and coordinated with broader marketing and communication initiatives.
• Manage day-to-day relationship with agency partners and consultants to ensure effective use of resources to ensure program initiatives remain on schedule and deliver ROI.
• Ensure all digital activities are executed within brand guidelines and support the overall strategy of the organization.
Education and requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
• Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun.
• A strategic and creative thinker who applies command, discipline and clear judgment to all decisions, and who is curious and willing to think beyond the ordinary.
• Strong digital marketing competencies and knowledge of demand waterfall conversion metrics.
• Business-savvy professional with the personal presence and confidence to work across all levels of organization and be viewed as a partner by both internal and external constituents.
• Demonstrated leadership competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving, influencing, flexibility and willingness to challenge the status quo.
• Project management experience and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Technology experienced required:
• Web content management and ecommerce platforms.
• Marketing analytics and business intelligence tools.
• Marketing automation and CRM.
• Social media platforms and monitoring tools.
• Search engine marketing tools.
5 to 7 years of digital marketing and people management experience with a strong focus on transforming traditional marketing teams to digital first execution.