Part-Time Facility Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN POSITIONS HERE.
Come work at 2ULaundry – one of Charlotte’s fastest-growing startups. We offer a premium laundry and dry-cleaning service with pickups and deliveries made directly to the customer’s front door. We are fun, local, and relatable and are looking to expand our Operations Team. The right candidate is someone that wants to grow with our company and help ensure we continue to provide the high-quality service our customers have come to know and expect!
Description of the position:
• Prepare all outbound clothing and new customer bags for delivery.
• Use a computer database to check in all inbound laundry and dry cleaning.
• Ensure various clothing care requests are followed.
• Use Zendesk (communication platform) to receive and fulfill customer requests.
Required skills and traits:
• Dependable and passionate about your work.
• Quick and eager learner willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Extremely organized.
• Great communication skills.
• Excellent at multi-tasking abilities.
• Able to lift 30-50 pounds continuously throughout the day.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Computer savvy (data entry required).
• Prior experience in the laundry or dry-cleaning industry.
• M-F 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
• $10.00 / hour
• Job Type: Part-time
• Job Location: Charlotte, NC
• Required education: High school or equivalent.
Qualified applicants should email their resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please include your name and “Facility Coordinator” in the subject line.