Marketing Programs Manager
Responsible for leading the end-to-end marketing strategy and thought leadership for Bank of America’s core credit card products, features and segments, leveraging deep insights to advance the marketing, positioning value proposition and customer experience.
• Lead cross-functional team to develop product, segment and/or customer integrated marketing strategy and creative approach to support annual marketing plan within budget.
• Partner with Card LOB to define customer target segments. Leverage customer research, segmentation and competitive intelligence to understand customer needs and advance the card product suite to meet those needs, creating top of wallet behavior.
• Champion VOC and in-market testing to evaluate and optimize marketing creative and positioning effectiveness.
• Own master client assignment brief for card product/segment(s), and review creative and end-to-end marketing experience to ensure messaging and creative are on strategy.
• Partner with Segment, Channel and Product/LOB cross-functional team to develop over-arching testing learning agenda for card product/segment(s), prioritizing initiatives, evaluating results and integrate learnings across channels and relevant products.
• Lead cross-functional teams to advance the customer and card payment experience by leveraging customer insights and segmentation framework to develop more personalized and relevant experiences to drive favorability, satisfaction and the business.
• Build effective relationships with Card Segment, Product/LOB, Channels, Corporate Communications, Brand, Legal and Agencies, to deliver on business objectives and build team engagement.
• Provide executive leader updates on state of product, performance, strategic priorities, and creative and value prop advances. Effectively communicate recommendations and gain consensus for approvals.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
• Strong executive presence with effective verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated collaboration and leadership skills.
• Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and proactively contributes ideas and solutions.
• Ability to influence and operate across organizational lines and communicate with business partners and all levels of management.
• Ability to distill complex business problems and customer learnings into effective strategic frameworks/stories that can effectively inform and influence decision making.
• Ability to think strategically as well as plan and execute on tactical actions to support business goals.
• 10+ years professional experience in Marketing and/or Financial Services.
• Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and other business technologies.
• Advanced degree preferred (MBA or equivalent).
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to analyze business problems and develop solutions.
• Project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at once.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in white space leading transformational or strategic initiatives with limited oversight.
• Experience partnering with creative agencies to develop effective marketing positioning, language guidelines and compelling creative assets platforms.
• Experience leveraging Customer Insights/Research to inform product, value prop, creative and/or positioning development and advancement.