Senior Financial Analyst Capital Management (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Enterprise Capital Management is part of the capital management function within Corporate Treasury. Key business partners include: Balance Sheet Management, Corporate Planning, Global Funding, Global Liquidity Management, Global Stress Testing and Corporate Strategy. The team is comprised of approximately 15 people primarily located in New York and Charlotte. Key priorities for the team include ensuring robust capital management practices for BAC and its subsidiaries, including assessment of capital adequacy (including CCAR), opportunities to return capital to shareholders, and projection of capital sources and uses under baseline and stress conditions.
The candidate will join a dynamic environment that offers numerous opportunities to learn, grow, impact and drive changes for the Company.
In particular, the candidate will:
• Support the capital planning process across multiple legal entities by preparing risk-weighted assets forecasts for the purposes of capital adequacy assessments, recovery planning, resolution planning, etc.
• Support weekly integrated financial outlook production process for the Parent Company.
• Support enhancement of the capital management process, including better connectivity across business areas and legal entities.
• Develop business partnering skills and cross-functional knowledge through interactions with other capital management teams as well as Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Corporate Strategy; Global Liquidity Management, Global Stress Testing and Global Recovery & Resolution Planning.
• Gain knowledge on various risk-weighted assets calculation and reporting regimes and their implications for the Company.
Enterprise role overview:
Responsible for finance activities around regulatory capital reporting analysis and/or forecasting to support the Bank’s Capital Planning Initiatives. Must have a solid understanding of Basel III. Can work independently. May provide supervision to a small staff. Supports achievement of business goals by working on more complex activities or projects within the unit and with partners.
• BS/BA Finance/Accounting.
• 2+ years experience in Corporate Finance.
• Highly motivated and enjoys taking initiative.
• Embraces challenges and change.
• Deep understanding of financial market dynamics, interest rates, accounting and financial products.
• Strong financial analysis skills.
• Proficient in MS Office tools – Advanced Excel required.
• Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
• Ability to work well on a team.
• Bank of America legal entity structure knowledge.
• Knowledge of Basel 3 Risk Weighted Asset rules.
• CFA and/or CPA.
• Previous experience with financial forecasting, regulatory capital, risk-weighted assets and/or resolution planning.