Social Media Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Join the creative marketing team at JELD-WEN. As a part of this team, you’ll work with our content marketing group to execute, measure and engage on our social media platforms. If you are highly experienced with social media marketing and are ready for a fun, rewarding career, this position is ideal for you.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Execute social media posts on supported platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
• Create social media digital assets (images, gifs, video) that fit the brand and express our creative spirit.
• Engage on social media with our clients, followers and fans.
• Regularly analyze social media marketing data and provide recommendations to team regarding opportunities.
• Develop social media marketing paid ads and/or determine what posts are well suited for “boosting.”
• Social media writing support as needed.
• Research additional social media opportunities as related to holidays, national days, weeks and months.
• Social media event support as needed.
• Share ideas with team for how to make an impact on social media as part of a content marketing strategy.
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
• Source relevant third party content to share with our audiences.
• Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator.
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
• Knowledge of social media marketing and content marketing.
• Highly analytical – can look at data and draw relevant conclusions from it.
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
• Excellent communication skills.
• BS degree in Marketing, New Media or relevant field.
• Detail oriented.
• Certification in social media marketing a plus.
• 4 years of experience working in social media marketing.
JELD-WEN is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. To ensure the safety and health of our employees, JELD-WEN maintains a drug-free work environment.