Product & Brand Senior Marketing Specialist (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The primary purpose of this role is to support Private Brands Product and Brand Management teams in the development and tactical implementation of product and brand strategy for an assigned portfolio. This includes responsibility for analyzing consumer and marketplace research and assisting Product and Brand Management in identifying actionable insights and opportunities that will increase sales, traffic, customer satisfaction and brand equity. This role is also responsible for working on brand messaging through multiple channels, inclusive of digital platforms. This role manages new product development progress, project tracking timelines and escalates issues that may arise at a tactical level.
• Understands and interprets the competitive landscape, target customer, and end-user insights to identify new product and brand opportunities.
• Conducts customer research to gather actionable insights.
• Manages new product development progress tracking and timelines to maintain project objectives.
• Fosters collaboration and develops strong cross-functional working relationships to ensure alignment between product branding and the corporate branding strategy.
• Helps Product and Brand Management leadership build and grow the organizational and vendor understanding of the product category strategy within the overall brand strategy.
• Assists in portfolio multi-generational product planning and execution.
• Executes the tactical implementation of product and brand strategies with provided direction.
• Works on brand messaging through multiple channels inclusive of digital platforms.
Required minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Design, Engineering or related field and 3+ years experience in marketing, product management or brand management.
• 3 + years experience analyzing complex data to assist leadership develop insights that drive strategy and new product development.
• 3 + years experience influencing cross-functionally without formal authority.
2+ years experience in a large retail environment, consumer package goods company or advertising agency that serves Fortune 250 companies.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.