Part-Time Bridal Consultant/Bridal Fashion Stylist
Located in the heart of Dilworth, Ladies of Lineage Bridal Boutique features exclusive collections of bridal designers and accessories from around the world, such as Sassi Holford of London, AMSALE Nouvelle, Legends by Romona Keveza, THEIA Couture, Lea-Ann Belter, Matthew Christopher, AIRE Barcelona by Rosa Clara and more.
We are looking to fill a part-time *Saturday Only* position. We’re growing steadily and are looking for experienced, service driven professionals to help our discerning brides select their wedding gown and accessories. If you have a strong professional demeanor, thrive in a creative environment, value high standards, and can easily and genuinely connect with all kinds of people, and want to apply those skills with us, then keep reading…..
Bridal Consultant/Bridal Fashion Stylist:
You provide each bride with the exceptional shopping experience that Ladies of Lineage has built their reputation on. Because of your extensive product knowledge, intuitive personality, and strong listening skills, you become the bride’s confidante and advocate during their visits to our salon. You create a special journey of discovery in helping them select “The Dress!” You’ll guide and educate your brides through each step of the selection, sizing and accessorizing process. Patience, perseverance and your ability to make strong connections that withstand the test of time are the keys to your success. You have a gift for helping your clients feel beautiful, special, unique and confident in their dress decision. Your experience with luxury fashion, interior design or other creative industries will help you become a top-rated consultant with Ladies of Lineage. We are 100% committed to excellence in service so your attention to detail, refined personal image and strong communication skills are paramount.
What you’ll be doing:
• Welcoming each new client to our bridal salon with warmth and energy.
• Taking time to get to know your clients personally and working to gain their trust in order to provide them with the best experience.
• Following up via phone call and email to ensure your brides are committed to their appointments.
• Managing your schedule, prioritizing accordingly, maximizing every sales opportunity.
• Working within our customer service parameters and processes to ensure no detail is left unattended to.
• Becoming a thoughtful and knowledgeable leader – constantly researching bridal trends, fabrics, styles, designers, accessories and sales tools within the industry.
• Working with each client to balance their budgetary needs while making their bridal dreams come true.
• Taking initiative and pitching in wherever you can – we’re a caring and friendly team.
A bit about you:
• You have combined education and experience in a creative or customer focused industry – luxury fashion, high end retail, bridal, interior design, personal shopping, image consulting, fabrics.
• You have demonstrated success in a business-to-consumer selling process where your ability to build trust is crucial.
• You are an exceptional time manager – you know how to manage activities and tasks without someone checking your work.
• As a financially responsible person you have a solid understanding of budget and margin management.
• You possess a confident, neatly kept and refined personal image – you live as an example of what you deliver.
• You genuinely love to work with people – and your friendly, outgoing demeaner shows it!
• You are happily willing and available to work Saturdays – most brides work during the week, and visit us on the weekends.
• You positively represent the Ladies of Lineage brand.
• Sales: 2 years.
• Customer Service: 2 years.
• Retailing: 2 years.
• Retail sales: 2 years.
Saturday position 9 a.m.-5 p.m.