Contract to hire opportunity in Charlotte, NC. We cannot work corp-to-corp for this role. Candidates must convert on a w2 basis without requiring sponsorship. The client nor the Select Group is able to provide sponsorship at this time.
Some key things to know about this team:
• The client is building out a UI development team to supplement their current website development.
• This team has begun a line of business consolidation with a single sing on authentication to have all their LOBs on the same web page.
• Be a part of a HIGH-profile team – the director of all development works hand in hand with this team and manager.
• The team participates in peer code reviews and are constantly learning from each other.
• There don’t do “conference calls” to get the job done – they all sit on the same floor and collaborate daily on updates, upgrades, new development and more.
UI Developers requirements:
• Code samples – please provide a Github or other opensource portfolio link with your resume application.
• Mid-, Senior-, Lead or Architect-level development experience.
• Passionate about UI Development Desire to be part of a growing and changing development team Great communication skills Ember framework experience is a huge bonus but not necessary to be successful in this team. Ability to create more than just a static website.
UI Developer responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the product development teams to deliver the best customer experience.
• Ability to develop/deliver with quality in a fast-paced environment via sprints under the Agile methodology.
• Optimize UI performance, quality and delivery within organizational standards and best practices.
• Design (30%) and develop (70%) modern responsive web interfaces for multi-browser/devices.
• Acts as a liaison between the development teams and infrastructure teams to ensure consistency and commonality in technology standards.
• Keep up to date on technology trends and may participate in the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions.
• May act as a first level supervisor and review, mentor and evaluate the performance of individual team members.