Part-Time Marketing Account Coordinator
The Part-Time Marketing Account Coordinator works with the account management team in Community Relations and Marketing Services to execute marketing communication plans, helping to ensure plan elements are delivered on time and on budget.
Characteristics duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for supporting the implementation of marketing communications and promotion tactics as directed by the account management team for specific clients within the college. Specific tactics executed could include: paid media campaigns, print collateral, digital advertising, social media and press releases.
• Enters jobs into the department’s job tracking system (in SharePoint) to help ensure client deadlines are met.
• Works with graphic designers to provide client feedback and ensure changes are made accurately and in a timely manner.
• Tracks project invoices to ensure clients stay within budget.
• Works with account managers and campus photographer to schedule photo shoots for collateral needs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Knowledge, skills, abilities and worker characteristics:
• Knowledge of marketing communications principles and practices.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Experience with monitoring/tracking budget spending.
• Public speaking and interpersonal skills.
• A willingness to learn on the job.
• Ability to receive direction from multiple people.