Marketing/Event Operations Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Charlotte Wine & Food Weekend is a non-profit, event based entity that raises money for Children’s charities through the celebration of fine wine and food.
• Develop, implement and evaluate annual communications plan to create engagement, awareness and to sell tickets. Manage distribution of key messages across all forms of social media, public relations and the CWFW website.
• Lead the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action. Decide who, where, and when to disseminate.
Manage constant contact database:
• Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, event collateral and the CWFW website.
• Coordinate webpage maintenance—ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories and events) is posted regularly.
• Manage all media contacts and public relations including press release writing and distribution.
• Sponsor servicing and fulfillment.
• Liaison with CWFW board and beneficiaries.
• Staff and manage all aspects of the office including warehouse shipping, receiving and inventory.
• Master Greater Giving software program to track donor contributions and ticket sales.
• Catalog and package both silent and live auction items.
• Work with book keeper to insure all aspects of account payables and receivables are appropriately managed.
• Work with volunteer coordinator to secure all volunteers needed (through affiliated charities) for event staffing.
• Manage fulfillment of event vendors, vintners, sponsors including rentals and A/V
• Assist with event set-up and tear down and other logistics.
• Full Time, with some weekend/evening work.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Social Media Platforms.
• 3-5 years event experience.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].