Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
You’ll have all the tools you need including a sweet new MacBook Pro and a dojo of fellow Ninjas help sharpen your skills. You’ll interact with lots of smart people, both technical and non-technical, and can bounce ideas off other members of our large engineering community. And did we mention the view? Red Ventures has an amazing west coast-inspired campus with cutting edge facilities and co-working areas – complete with a basketball court, bowling alley, gym and two cafes.
• Solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS (LESS/Sass a plus, but not required).
• Experience building single page apps with JS frameworks like AngularJS or React.
• Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs.
• Extensive experience working with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
• Highly self-motivated and creative problem-solver.
• An active GitHub account.
• Experience with HTML5 goodies, like LocalStorage, etc.
• Understanding of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor).
• Have built and maintained previous single page apps (bring your war stories!).
• Combined relational and noSQL experience a plus.