Experienced Junior Interior Designer
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation and growth opportunities. To learn more about Little, please visit our website or check out our blog.
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Experienced Junior Interior Designer with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our Interiors Workplace Studio in our Charlotte, NC Office.
• Create well developed space plans for fast paced projects.
• Develop and execute space plans, sections, elevations and perspectives to clearly define project objectives.
• Work closely with clients on project development and be able to review project presentations with clients and end users.
• Prepare graphic materials for presentations.
• Finish and furniture recommendations/selection and coordination.
• Field verification.
• Maintaining and improving upon design standards for a body of work.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an accredited university.
• Preferred 2+ years of professional work experience.
• Commercial Interiors experience required.
• Strong space planning skills and experience.
• Motivated self-starter and multitasker who works well in a collaborative environment.
• Extraordinary computer skills (Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp, and programs used to prepare presentation documents such as Photoshop and PowerPoint. InDesign knowledge is a plus).
Little is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
We will not be accepting resumes from executive recruiters or agencies. Thus, if you are interested in the position, please apply directly to the link provided above.