Front End Developer (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website.
The Front End Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of all company websites.
Why would a Front End Developer ever want to work for a mortgage company? Well, let us tell you why!
What you need to know:
• Writes clean, tested and reusable code.
• Develops, tests, documents and deploys web projects using cutting edge technologies.
• Maintains and enhances existing deployed websites.
• Partners with design team to design and build responsive user interfaces.
What we are looking for:
• Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
• 2+ years of Front End development experience.
• Experience with server side programming languages ( PHP, Python, etc) and MVC frameworks.
• Experience in Database technologies like MongoDB, MySQL.
• Experience with WordPress development.
• Experience in designing and developing REST based APIs.
• Firm understanding of Agile software development and Git.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
So, why Movement?
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, dental and life insurance.
• Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%).
• Excellent career growth opportunity.
• Fun, team-focused working environment.
• Employee driven community outreach program.