Marketing Analyst (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Ready for a new challenge with a fast-growing company that inspires innovation and facilitates personal growth? We are looking for an analytic rock star to help us continue to market smarter and more effectively. As a Marketing Analyst, you will provide analytical insights to optimize AvidXchange’s marketing strategy. This will include owning AvidXchange’s marketing tracking, analysis and reporting, managing and enhancing our marketing database and providing testing hypotheses and strategies to support program optimization.
• Develop analytics capabilities and provide regular reporting on marketing campaign and program effectiveness.
• Build metrics to measure cross-channel performance to inform marketing execution of best practices.
• Learn and understand a broad range of AvidXchange’s data resources and build connections to gather insights using data from across the organization.
• Understand and analyze our total addressable market, develop database augmentation strategies to better understand our addressable market and provide database segmentation to guide targeting.
• Evaluate and improve data quality and cleanliness in HubSpot, Salesforce and other systems.
• Partner with sales operations to develop, refine and track a demand generation plan in support of the company’s growth goals.
• Own reporting across multi-channel sales and marketing initiatives in support of the demand generation plan and provide marketing forecast information to help understand future pipeline impact.
• Provide budget tracking, cost per lead and cost per acquisition insight to drive optimal marketing spend.
• Propose testing strategies to further optimize marketing programs across all channels.
• Report on an analyze AvidXchange.com, including trends in customer acquisition, conversion and user behavior.
Skills and requirements:
• BA/BS in a quantitative field such as Mathematices, Statistices, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Business.
• 2+ years experience as an Analyst or similar.
• Marketing analytics experience preferred.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms (HubSpot experience a plus).
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
• Able to source, work with and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions.
• Experience in data mining, statistical analyses and predictive modeling.
• Problem solving ability, task prioritization, follow up and verbal and written communication skills.