TRUPOINT Partners is a FinTech software and consulting company that helps more than 500 financial institutions achieve their compliance and growth goals. Our flagship product, TRUPOINT Analytics, is an advanced suite of business intelligence tools that helps financial institutions navigate the challenges of Fair Lending, HMDA, CRA and Redlining compliance.
TRUPOINT Partners is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented Marketing Associate to join the marketing team and help fuel growth. We’re looking for a results-focused individual who will thrive in a fast-paced, connected and collaborative environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting digital marketing efforts, both inbound and outbound, with a strong focus on inbound. This will include content marketing, email marketing, SEO and paid search.
• Helping maintain company website content to improve user experience and convey brand messaging.
• Tracking, monitoring and improving conversion rates and supporting optimization goals.
• Copywriting and collaborating to make site enhancements that improve the user experience and convey brand messaging.
• Monitoring and analyzing industry and competitive trends and present findings to team.
• Creating and distributing press releases, and developing a strong community relations program.
• Leading social media content production and publishing as part of broader strategy.
• Supporting social media strategy.
• Leading community relations initiatives.
• Communicating and coordinating with senior management.
This job might be for you if:
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Word nerds, grammar gurus and expert copyeditors welcome.
• You know how to effectively communicate to clearly articulate key messages.
• You have 2-5 years of experience in marketing; B2B experience preferred.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are comfortable pitching new ideas and executing on established projects.
• You’re detail-oriented, organized and comfortable working on deadlines.
• You love both crunching numbers and creating content, and are comfortable with KPIs.
• You are a great listener and are able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
• You appreciate the editing process and are receptive to giving and receiving constructive criticism.
• Local to the Charlotte Area and able to travel to the office.
• Proficient in Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, marketing software like HubSpot and sales CRM like Salesforce.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Flexible time off.
• Paid holidays.
• Paid health insurance, plus dental and vision.
• 401K with 100% match.
• Great company culture.
• Tremendous opportunity for growth.
TRUPOINT Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.