Front End Developer
Our growing interactive agency in uptown Charlotte is seeking a full time in-house Front End Developer. This talented developer will work collaboratively with our close-knit team of designers, other developers and clients to define and execute all aspects of interactive development.
You should also be capable of helping other team members with problems that need solutions, as well as managing both personal and small team projects. You should be an individual with strong communication skills and desire to interact with both clients and team members in a consistently positive manner.
We are a small team of creative problem solvers who work with a variety of brands both regionally and nationally. Our day-to-day tasks include branding, graphic design, interactive design/development, user interface design, SEO and social media. We have a laid-back environment where we work hard and play hard. Our team members are engaged in a collaborative effort to produce high quality work while enjoying a creative family atmosphere.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Exciting work environment.
• Monthly Potlucks and Lunch & Learns.
• Summer Hours – Half Day Fridays.
• 100% covered health insurance including dental and vision plans.
• Generous vacation time, including floating holidays and sick/personal days.
• 401k with matching.
• Performance based compensation.
Skills to pay the bills:
• Expert knowledge and the motivation to be creative with the HTML and CSS.
• Experience in developing mobile and responsive websites.
• Accurately interpret wireframes, ensuring adherence in website creation.
• Pay special attention to detail and conduct QA testing prior to pushing code live.
• Can massage PHP while working with MySQL in PHP MyAdmin.
• Ability to interpret and analyze existing code base.
• Work in both custom and open source CMS platforms.
• Solid understanding of SEO and practices to maximize on-page optimization.
• Ability to integrate with 3rd party platforms: Email, CRM, Marketing Automation Platforms, HR.
**This is a Full-Time On-Site position. Please do not apply if you are interested in freelance work or you are Headhunting.