- #summershareCLT makes it easy for Charlotteans to donate goods/items or funds to the participating local nonprofit of their choice.
- #summershareCLT takes place July 13-26.
- 49 local non-profits are part of the campaign.
- Giving is extremely easy — just visit the #summershareCLT Give Shop, select a nonprofit and shop their Amazon wish list or make a financial donation.
- The Give Shop highlights the top 3 most needed items for each nonprofit.
- With this system, you get instant gratification, you know exactly where your money is going and you can do it all without leaving your house.
- SHARE Charlotte exists to “Bring communities closer together” and was created by Kelly Brooks.
- Summer is the greatest time of need for many nonprofits.
- Food pantries need food in the summer more than ever because children are out of school.
- Charlotte donated more than $377K during #GivingTuesdayCLT in 2014 and SHARE Charlotte is hoping to surpass that amount with #summershareCLT.
Connect with SHARE Charlotte