Fundraising and Marketing Director
We are looking for an individual who has demonstrated successful fundraising and marketing experience who has a creative vision, excellent leadership and a talent for generating community partnerships that result in funding diversification.
This position will have the flexibility and support to design and execute development efforts for an 11 year grassroots non-profit that has not yet established a fundraising and development plan.
Follow-through, self-motivation, attention to detail and the ability to think radically while applying sound development approaches to fund-raising, grant writing, and the establishment of a donor base are all skills and qualities needed for this position.
Position specifications and/or education:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; or high school diploma with 4 years of fundraising/marketing experience in performing similar work related activities.
• Ability to interface well with all departments of the agency.
• Ability to organize work flow.
• Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, social media and presentation software.
• Experience working in a non-profit environment.
• Operates through a recovery lens to embrace and exhibit the principles and values of recovery, psychiatric rehabilitation, and employment and education advocacy.