Whiteside Industrial Properties is a boutique commercial real estate firm in South End seeking a motivated Executive Assistant for part-time work during weekday mornings. Whiteside Industrial represents clients in the purchase, disposition, and leasing of industrial property and urban infill sites. We have a creative loft style office within walking distance to breweries, shops, restaurants and Uptown. Additionally, we are a family owned and operated firm offering flexible vacation and work schedules.
• General office duties including coordinating vendors for offices, tenants and other COA.
• Prepare real estate documents including contracts, addenda and maps using standard and custom forms, collecting maps and information, proofing and distributing.
• Prepare and create research on property listings from websites including xceligent, loop net, costar and others.
• Create custom brochures and marketing collateral.
• Type letters and other correspondence in a variety of formats including email, word, excel and other software programs.
• Administrative experience: manage phone system, greet visitors and clients, organization of documents, mailing and FedEx.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs – especially Word, Excel and Publisher.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Possession of a NC Real Estate License is preferred but not mandatory.