• The Brand Ambassador position is a part-time team member responsible for activating Events and Demos on behalf of the company.
• The Natalie’s Brand Ambassador’s goal is to build brand awareness and consumer loyalty in the Charlotte/Southeast Territory. The individual is to provide consumers with an unforgettable and educational experience that engages the consumer and leaves them wanting more.
• The Brand Ambassador is responsible for filling out and turning in Demo/Event Reports after completing a Demo/Event to their Manager.
• The Brand Ambassador becomes the face of Natalie’s to consumers and must take that fact seriously.
Essential functions & responsibilities:
*The Brand Ambassador position includes but is not limited to the below functions and responsibilities.
• Must lead the Natalie’s team at events and demos with enthusiasm, excitement and professionalism.
• Must have a flexible schedule with willingness to work weekends and extended/unusual hours.
• Manage and activate in-store demos and grand openings from start to finish in a timely manner.
• Work with their manager on assisting and performing all tasks.
• Maintain and drive the Natalie’s van to various Marketing activations including events, demos, grand openings and sales support/drops-offs. Manage company vehicle at all times when it is in use.
Experience and skills:
• Valid driver’s license with excellent driving record.
• Pass a drug test. We are a drug free workplace.
• Must be able to life/carry 50 lbs.
• Willing and able to travel as needed.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time to sample juice.
• Must possess excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
• Must be organized, self-motivated and able to manage expense receipts, employee time sheets, event materials/company assets, event/demo reports and budgets.
• Must be outgoing, responsible, enthusiastic and reliable. Willing and able to interface with consumers and customers in a professional and fluent manner.
• Must maintain expert knowledge of product and brand.
• Must be a strong team player.
• Maintain a presentable, well-groomed appearance.
• Must have a sense of urgency.
Knowledge & skills:
Skilled in problem solving, project management and time management.
Education & experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or in pursuit of one.
• 2 years relevant experience in marketing, events, promotions or field marketing.