This role will be a vital member of Global Procurement’s Process Enablement team; specifically aligned to learning strategy and development. The ideal candidate is a strategic change leader with strong executive presence, experience developing and executing learning and readiness solutions at the enterprise level, portfolio/project management, business operations and performance enablement solutions.
This role will have responsibility for oversight and execution of a multi-level and multi-role learning program that includes channel strategy, awareness and adoption campaigns, stakeholder management and change readiness.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of experience in learning development, design and delivery.
• Knowledge of adult learning theories and methods.
• Proven expertise in developing executive level presentations (work portfolio will be requested).
• Relationship Management, including the ability to interact, communicate and press for key information from subject matter experts at all levels in the organization.
• Program management skills.
• Experience supporting a multi-faceted learning program.
Required technical skills:
Expert Microsoft PowerPoint and Word skills; proficiency with other MS Office tools.
• Experience with Learning Management systems and reporting.
• Interactive, multimedia development tools (e.g., Captivate, Camtasia, Flash. SnagIt).
• Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Articulate).
• BAC content/media/sharing platforms (Flagscape, Discovery, Snapshots, Sharepoint, WebEx).
• Experience developing and promoting a brand.
• Knowledge management architecture.
Yes, 5% of the time.