Sales Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
• Provide superior support to the sales team, including Senior Sales management.
• Create polished sales presentations for internal and external meetings under deadlines.
• Maintain sales records as a basis for reports to the senior management team.
• Leverage Salesforce.com to increase sales efficiency.
• Provide administrative support to sales team.
• Provide comprehensive research on companies and prospects.
• Building and cultivating successful relationships at all levels with the client and the LendingTree support team.
• Help create sales proposals for both new and existing clients.
• Assist account managers in any potential follow-ups after client meetings.
• Act as a liaison between the sales team and key stakeholders in other internal departments.
• BA/BS required.
• Results driven with outstanding follow up and follow through.
• Excellent time management skills, self-sufficient and ability to work independently.
• Creative problem solving and a willingness to go above and beyond to enhance the overall sales effort.
• Ability to demonstrate adaptability and inspire trust.
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to build and leverage networks and relationships internally and externally.
• Ability to confront problems promptly and act decisively.
• Exhibit sound judgment and integrity.
• Proficient PC Skills. Must demonstrate ability to prepare excellent PowerPoint presentations, use Word and Excel.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong project manager skills-able to facilitate internal project requests and work with internal teams, on behalf of partnerships.
• Must be organized with outstanding time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate superior problem solving and decision making skills.
• Must be a team player and adaptable to changing environment with excellent interpersonal skills. Fun and positive attitude with a willingness to become a key team member required.
Nice to haves:
• Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com.
• Experience in a sales support role.