VP, Payment Services (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Are you a hands on cutting edge leader looking to make a difference in a fast-growing technology company? We are seeking an operationally minded, strategic services driver to lead a growing and transforming large team of service specialists tasked with delivering an excellent payment experience to our Supplier Network.
This is highly unique position where the individual will be responsible for achieving individual, team and organizational goals while also being a thought leader and executer of organizational transformation, as we drive further automation and self-service into our service delivery model.
In addition to the skill set to manage large operational teams, your experience in leading organizational transformation will be critical to your success:
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
• Support change management at the organizational level.
• Support communication efforts.
• Assess the change impact.
• Support training efforts.
Responsibilities/tasks will include:
• Lead a team of 2 Managers, 13+ Supervisors and over 150 Service Specialists focused on providing game-changing solutions, supplier education, performing accurate payment application and driving an excellent payment experience.
• Converse with C-level executives within high growth companies on a daily basis.
• Drive operational excellence and change.
• Design & execute various payment delivery strategies achieving daily, monthly and quarterly deadlines while driving a positive atmosphere with high levels of employee engagement.
• Operate cross functionally to drive enhancements to drive scalability, improve business practices, increase the quality of our customer service and promote electronic delivery.
• Drive a culture of hands-on servant leadership where teams are inspired, encouraged, driven to reach their full potential and excited about a visionary they trust – Win as a Team!
• Provide a professional, informative and personable supplier experience.
• Professionally represent AvidXchange and its offerings by creating supplier excitement.
• Coach and mentor teams.
• Support a team environment by sharing best practices, maintaining a winning mindset and embracing values based culture with a great place to work.
• Recruit, hire and develop world class talent.
• 10-15 years of successful management experience managing large teams.
• Experience in transformation.
• Successful past experience in standing up geographically diverse teams, supporting multi-language service centers and managing business growth within small to mid-size fast growth technology companies.
• Must be aggressive and results-oriented with proven track record of success in driving healthy, productive, team environments passionate about customer service.
• Proven leadership, mentorship and positive coaching skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree or MBA highly desirable.
• Be exceptionally passionate about growing leaders and helping others succeed.
• Proven track record of leading a team to meeting targets/ quotas/ goals.
• Previous experience designing compensation package structures that drive performance and automated service delivery strategies that support rapid company growth.
• Ability to creatively build, design and execute customer service / program adoption strategies that drive performance, boost morale and create financial results for the organization.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined with a dedicated work ethic and a strong ability to strategize, analyze and develop action plans.
• Detail oriented with excellent written, verbal communication and executive level presentation skills required.
• Strong proficiency in the use of computer software programs including Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential; experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
• Strong relationship building and customer service skills, combined with technical aptitude.
• Thorough knowledge of the FinTech industry or Financial Services a plus.
• Assertive nature with a natural curiosity that can take direction as well as operate independently.
• High intelligence with even higher standards of ethics and integrity.
• Comfortable multi-tasking projects and self-managing priorities by setting appropriate expectations.
• Enjoy working in a fun environment while operating with a natural sense of urgency.
• Thrive in ambiguous environments and enjoy defining best practices instead of settling for the status quo.