Searching for experienced Portfolio Managers in the Lake Norman and Charlotte area.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years of Portfolio Management experience is preferred.
• CMCA and AMS certifications preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• High words per minute typing preferred.
• Knowledge of Village Management Software (VMS) a plus.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to review and analyze financial reports.
• General knowledge of insurance with regards to HOAs.
• General knowledge of contract bid processes.
• General knowledge of proper meeting order.
• Familiarity with architectural request process.
• Ability to create and maintain budgets.
• Maintain communication with community Boards of Directors.
• Schedule and prepare for regular board meetings.
• Maintain communication with homeowners.
• Respond to homeowner needs.
• Analyze monthly financial reports, create variance reports for the Board of Directors.
• Create monthly management reports.
• Contact vendors for community maintenance and special projects.
• Oversee daily operations of the 10 to 12 HOAs.
• Attend regular meetings with the management firm.