Accounting Clerk (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Accounting Clerk with a collaborative work style for our Charlotte Office.
The individual selected for this opportunity will primarily support our Corporate Accounting Team in our Charlotte office but will also work closely in supporting Project Accountants in a variety of clerical and general accounting duties. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, have good communication skills, demonstrate a positive attitude and enjoy collaborating in a team environment.
• Daily Cash Receipts recording and corresponding bank deposits.
• Review, correction, entry of expense and corporate credit card reports.
• Data entry.
• Pulling supporting documentation for invoicing to both internal and external clients.
• Assist with maintenance of electronic archiving system for all Accounting/Finance documents.
• General clerical duties within the Finance and Accounting department.
The ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Experience working for an Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design firm preferred.
• Solid computer skills including Word and Excel 2010, Adobe Pro.
• Minimum of 2 years basic accounting experience.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with an importance on attention to details.
• 10-key by touch experience.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation and growth opportunities.