As a Project Manager at MODE you will work on multiple accounts and be responsible for a variety of print, digital and branding projects. You will work closely with our Associate Director of Project Management & Production, Agency Partners, Project Management Lead and fellow Project Managers to integrate your projects into the overall agency workflow. On designated projects of smaller scale that match your skill-set, you may also work directly with the client.
You will help keep the project on time, on budget and on strategy from concepting and planning to building and delivery, while ensuring adherence to our process. The Project Manager plays a key role in the success of the project with the responsibility for the daily management of assignments. In this role you will schedule the project team, assign tasks, monitor and adhere to timelines, encourage communication and enhance morale. Project scopes can vary from a single landing page or piece of collateral to multifaceted and multi-channeled campaigns.
You’ll be asked to build strong relationships with our teams inside the agency, as well as external partners and vendors, often under tight deadlines. You will need to be calm under pressure and have confidence in your abilities, so you gain the trust of all parties. You should be adept at identifying potential roadblocks related, but not limited to project budgets, resources and timelines.
• At least 3-4 years agency level or design firm experience managing large scale, complex projects.
• Understanding of multiple mediums including print, digital, social and brand development and be able to speak confidently about each.
• Experience in vendor management.
• Excellent collaboration skills. No “my way or the highway” attitudes allowed.
• Poise with vendors and internal team members. They have to respect and trust you, or you can’t do your job.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Basecamp and 10kft (or be able to learn it very quickly).
• You need to be incredibly organized for yourself and others.
• 100% Employee Medical coverage.
• 401(k) plan with match.
• 5 Weeks vacation per year (19 flexible PTO days, 6 observed holidays).
• Selected Work From Home Days.
• Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance.
• Brand new office in South End on back of Light Rail, walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.