Digital Product Marketing Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Passport is reimagining the transit and parking experience with a suite of SaaS platforms for our clients and mobile applications for end users. Passport’s software platform enables governments to improve operational efficiency for parking and transit operations through smart technology for payments, management and reporting. By leveraging online and mobile services, leaders are able to access rich data that generate insights that drive better revenue, eliminate waste in the system and improve outcomes for citizens.
Passport’s product lines–parking payments, transit payments, enforcement and permit management–collectively serve to deliver dynamic tools for agencies to better connect with their communities. Its services have been adopted by over 20 of the top 50 cities in North America and over 2,000 locations including Chicago, Toronto, Boston, Portland and Miami. Passport’s mission is to reduce operational complexity and deliver intelligent data to improve decision making for its clients.
As Digital Product Marketing Manager at Passport, you will be responsible for defining Passport’s digital communications strategy for our products to help drive growth in our B2B and B2G channels. You will own Passport’s digital initiatives and tools and you will create the long term vision for Passport’s digital product marketing program. As the owner of Passport’s digital demand generation programs you will optimize and own the website, run effective acquisition programs and develop measurement methodologies to showcase ROI.
• Own Passport’s digital assets, including the website and drive continuous optimization to increase visitor traffic and qualified leads into the funnel.
• Shape the SEO and SEM strategies to improve traffic and conversion to Passport’s website.
• Work closely with the Product team to create compelling product content aligned with the product roadmap.
• Support the Sales team by creating enterprise marketing materials; establish tracking of content interactions to enable the sales process.
• Create effective marketing campaigns to acquire new leads and encourage ongoing engagement with visitors.
• Conduct research and competitive website audits, and leverage analytics to identify ways to improve Passport’s digital presence.
• Leverage tools to establish an attribution model to track multiple touch points across the buyer’s journey.
• Manage the inbound inquiries funnel, and establish processes to automate it and make it more efficient.
• Define KPIs to showcase the ROI of Passport’s digital product marketing program.
• Evaluate and manage Passport’s digital marketing tools and platforms to enable the digital product marketing function.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on marketing, business or analytics.
• 3-5 years of business experience, preferably in digital or product marketing roles.
• Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing, web technologies, analysis/business intelligence and B2B/B2G marketing tactics.
• Strong communication skills, including writing and presentation skills, and the ability to articulate complex concepts into easy to understand messaging.
• Hands-on experience with marketing tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, HTML, Google Analytics, Optimizely, WordPress.
You are detail-oriented, organized. Nothing slips through the cracks when you’re running a project. You measure everything. You are inquisitive, and you know how to listen and incorporate new knowledge into your product strategy. Above all else, you are also an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you understand how to effectively convey ideas to various stakeholders across the organization and in the market.
As someone committed to continual improvement, you’re excited to improve the overall practice of digital product marketing at Passport.
Willingness to travel up to 10%.