Data Analyst & Technical Onboarding Specialist
TRUPOINT Partners is a FinTech start-up that provides software and consulting services to more than 500 banks, credit unions, mortgage companies and lenders nationwide. TRUPOINT Analytics, our flagship product, is a cloud-based data analytics platform that helps financial institutions achieve their compliance, risk management and growth goals through a combination of sophisticated technology and insightful guidance. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, TRUPOINT is profitable, well-funded and poised for growth.
TRUPOINT is looking for a Technical Onboarding Specialist to join our Business Intelligence team. You will be guiding new clients through the technical aspects of our onboarding process. In this role, you will be responsible for some client communication, building a foundation for a strong, long lasting client relationship, and management of key tasks of technical integration. To be successful, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle many tasks across different aspects of the business.
We’re dedicated to ensuring our customers use TRUPOINT Analytics to reduce risk, uncover opportunities and increase profitability; our team members makes sure that this happens every day.
What you will be doing:
• Making customers happy.
• Inspecting, normalizing, extracting, manipulating and validating data from different sources.
• Uploading data using various tools.
• Documenting any updates or changes to procedures.
• Guiding new clients on data requirements and issues, including client communication and management of key tasks of data integration.
• Helping decrease churn by providing excellent, proactive onboarding support, while advising customers on best practices.
• SQL knowledge (SQL Server or MySQL preferred).
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Strong communication skills.
• Able to analyze information.
• Attentive to detail.
• Strong decision-making and organizational skills.
• Willing to learn.
• Team-oriented but eager to get things done for our customers.
• Passionate about building a great company and a great product.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Flexible time off.
• Paid holidays.
• Paid health insurance, plus Dental & Vision.
• 401K with 100% Match.
• Great company culture.
• Tremendous opportunity for growth.
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!