Client Success Analyst
The Client Success Analyst will handle client inquiries and add-on projects while providing a high level of technical support to the DealCloud user community. This full-time position offers a strong career growth opportunity to develop valuable professional services skills working among enthusiastic team in Uptown Charlotte. The analyst will ensure all high priority issues are addressed in a timely manner and will on occasion be expected to work outside of the typical 8-6 work day.
This position is located in Charlotte, NC. Relocation assistance is not available and interested candidates will be expected to work in the DealCloud office. DealCloud is headquartered and founded in Charlotte, NC with its corporate office located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte. The company also has an office in Hoboken, NJ.
Major responsibilities include:
• Software Engineering and Consultative Support: The Analyst is expected to Master DealCloud’s products and services, and will be responsible for offering client best practices and a consultative approach to ongoing client support.
• Product Management: The Analyst will be a key liaison of the product team helping to identify and prioritize features and enhancements being requested by clients.
• Client Satisfaction and Account Management: The Analyst must ensure that his/her assigned clients are “raving fans” of the product, service and company.
• Quality: The Analyst will be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of solution quality in the eyes of our clients.
Required experience includes:
• Software Engineering, Technical Support or Client Success experience required.
• Strong Excel skills and competency with Windows OS and Microsoft Office suite required.
• The Analyst must have an undergraduate business, computer science degree or other related degrees. Preferred majors, minors and concentrations include Finance, Computer Science, Management Information Systems and Mathematics. The Candidate should be performing or had performed in the top 15% of their class.
• The analyst must have excellent technical and analytical skills, be able to quickly learn the M&A industry, possess good written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work effectively in partnership with clients.