Service Management Administrative Assistant
This entry-level position provides varied and complex administrative support by applying clerical, administrative and office skills for the service management department at a quickly-expanding technology company. This position provides the successful applicant with a unique opportunity for skill growth and advancement. Duties include: data entry and gathering, basic incident analysis, using advanced computer applications to prepare reports, corresponding with customers and vendors, performing internal database information updates, other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Applies knowledge of department and organizational operations to make day to day decisions and accomplish position requirements.
• Researches, compiles and may analyze data for various reports. This may include utilization of spreadsheets, databases or word processing software.
• Collaborates with internal and external parties to address customer service concerns.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and an energetic, positive attitude.
• Exercises sound judgment and uses basic reasoning skills to perform duties.
• Communicates professionally, clearly and effectively via written and verbal methods.
• Able to perform work independently and under minimal supervision.
• Detail-oriented and results driven.
• Possesses time-management and organizational skills and has ability to prioritize.
• Takes initiative.
• Has proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook.
No previous professional experience required, though it is helpful.
Medical, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off