Wholesale Account Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Elements Brands is a portfolio of consumer products brands sold via ecommerce, big box retail and independent mom & pop retailers. We acquire small brands and scale them by applying our unique operational “playbook” to grow revenue and give brands a ‘face lift’ to bring them to a broader retail marketplace. Imagine us as one part Proctor & Gamble, one part brand incubator. We have a startup feel with a focus on results, collaboration and learning fast.
We are looking for a full-time, charismatic, detail-oriented Wholesale Account Manager with experience in B2B sales. Your job will be to assist our sales team in managing all of our wholesale accounts – from large customers like Kroger and Bed Bath & Beyond to small, local shops like Blackhawk Hardware. You will be responsible for sales planning, presentation development, promotion management, accounts receivable, new vendor setup and buyer interaction. You will work across our entire brand portfolio and be exposed to all parts of the sales process. It’s our hope that after some time in the Sales Associate role, you will grow to manage accounts of your own! The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term opportunity with advancement potential.
Some examples of tasks you will take on:
• Management of and outreach to our existing retailers for product updates, reorders, promos and general customer service.
• Working with the sales team to develop sales presentations to new potential retailers.
• Research and target sales leads for each individual brand, develop sales & marketing campaigns for outreach with persistent and successful follow up.
• Wholesale Distributor/Big Box system maintenance: KeHE, UNFI, Kroger, buybuyBaby, etc.
• Trade show management, research and collaboration across all involved departments.
• Brand SKU management: pricing, spec sheets, promotions, competitor analysis.
• Build out and maintain online sales platforms geared towards retail buyers such as RangeMe and Hubba.
• Local face to face field sales in the Charlotte area.
The best candidates for this job will have:
• Experience in B2B sales in an office environment, preferably in consumer products.
• Extremely good organizational skills and careful attention to detail. This is critical.
• The ability to work independently and thrive when given freedom & flexibility. You can take direction well, but don’t need a babysitter.
• Experience in a CPG sales related position.
• A strong grasp of the sales process for consumer goods including customer relations, sales presentation development, product database upkeep and lead generation.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• A desire to get your hands dirty in a small company where your work matters.
• Nurture My Body: High end, natural and organic face, body, baby and hair care.
• Ski Balm: Sun and windburn protection for outdoor enthusiasts.
• Mexitan: All natural, biodegradable, mineral based sun care and bug spray.
• KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris.
• Rockin’ Green: Eco-Friendly detergent and cleaning supplies.
• TriLASTIN: Stretch mark care products.
Our brand new 8,500sqft headquarters across from Sycamore Brewing in South End.
May 15, 2017
401(k) with matching, healthcare reimbursement, unlimited vacation
All applications should be sent via email with a PDF resume (including GPA) attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Wholesale Account Manager Application – Spring 2017”. Any applications not submitted as PDF or without the correct subject line will not be considered.