We are seeking a highly motivated and outgoing individual with a strong passion for health and fitness to join our team. The Complete Nutrition Success Coach partners with customers to provide the best possible solution in support of their goals. They maintain engagement throughout the product use to ensure the solution is meeting or exceeding expectations. Complete Nutrition is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and benefits.
• Consistently contributes to the growth and success of our company by being the leading consultant and partner in life change for our customers.
• Ensures each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
• Leverage social media to drive engagement.
• Attend offsite events, such as wellness fairs, corporate events and fitness expos.
• Engage across fitness businesses to develop partnerships.
• Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing and loss prevention.
• Accurately and efficiently completes all sales transactions and maintains proper cash and marketing accountability at POS registers.
• Communicates customer needs to management.
• Captures and inputs customer information, reviews store trends and recommends and initiates changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
• Responsible for all operational functions during shift as assigned by manager including but not limited to: Assisting with floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping and also assists with processing and replenishing merchandise, participates in receiving and monitoring floor stock and ensures re-wraps are done promptly.
• Occasionally may be required to travel locally or overnight by plane and/or automobile for business purposes, otherwise; on-site regular attendance in retail store is required.
Experience and qualifications:
• 1 year comparable work experience preferred with exceptional sales experience.
• 3 years health in fitness experience, personally or professionally.
• Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
• Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposits.
• Outstanding communication, organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to resolve complaints and problems as they arise with customers.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel required.
• Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation required.
• Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area and register area.
• Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week which may include nights and weekends.