The Husqvarna Division NA Marketing organization is responsible for inbound and out-bound marketing activities for North America, which includes corporate marketing, channel marketing, marketing communications, merchandising, training, field support, and customer care. The marketing organization works in close collaboration with global product marketing, brand marketing, digital marketing and corporate communication leadership to drive the company’s efforts and position itself as an industry leader and achieve the company’s goals.
The Content Specialist at Husqvarna is responsible for development of marketing communications and executing them on Husqvarna’s digital platforms, including brand websites, social media, email and community channels, in alignment with customer experience strategies.
• Write and edit compelling marketing content that is optimized for SEO, including category pages, promotional page copy, email newsletters, how-to and product comparison articles, and dealer channel sell sheets.
• Develop and update copy for the brand websites.
• Plan and craft B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns.
• Write social media copy, including giveaways and program guidelines.
• Write advertising and user survey copy that aligns with brand customer experience strategy.
• Understand product lineup and can clearly explain technical subject matter to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Update and manage digital content across B2C, B2B websites, and email campaigns, including promotional spots, photos, links, videos and marketing copy.
• Update and manage database content, including product descriptions and features.
• Research, review, analyze, and update existing marketing copy or create new copy to improve customer messaging.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage marketing and communication strategies.
Qualifications (education and experience):
• 3+ years experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment.
• BA or BS degree with focus on Marketing or related field.
• Experience with SEO concepts, strategy and execution.
• Experience with analytics tools, including web-based applications, CRM and Google Analytics.
• Experience with graphic editing tools, including Photoshop, and Illustrator, a plus.
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS a plus.
Skills and capabilities (knowledge, skills, abilities):
• Working knowledge of analytics tools including Google Analytics and third party tools.
• Working knowledge of digital marketing best practices and understanding of digital production processes.
• Working knowledge of content management systems (CMS), database applications and CRM tools.
• Excellent understanding of company’s marketing strategy and product lineup.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Ability to work with international counterparts.
• Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.