Brand Portfolio Marketing Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Brand Portfolio Marketing Manager I will support the Coca-Cola Consolidated Brand Portfolio process. This person will be responsible for Authorized Material (SKU) Lists by Super Channel, Branch and Customer. In this role, the Marketing Manager will work with Marketing Channel Managers, Supply Chain, Customer Trade teams and the Master Data teams to develop and maintain processes to support the optimal SKU line-ups for various groups.
He/she will need strong organizational skills and managerial courage to build alignment and structure around the SKU process.
• Assist with management of the CCBCC SKU product portfolio including detailed performance analysis and development of communication materials.
• Cross-Collaborate with key departments including category advisory, revenue management, space planning, customer development, master data and supply chain to create the most effective process, selling and operating tools in support of the CCBCC sku portfolio.
• Provide analysis of current portfolio performance.
• Coordinate other projects as needed by Brand and Commercialization team.
• Ideal candidate would have 2 or more years of experience with beverages or consumer package goods company.
• Must be detail oriented and show the ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
• Computer skills required including Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer.