VP, Product Consultant (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Gather market information and perform more complex product analyses on assigned products, manage product profitability, and monitor financial performance, make recommendations for product enhancements, and prepare necessary justification to support product changes. Competencies required include market analysis/research focus, in-depth knowledge of products, a Bachelors degree, and 2-5 years related experience.
Ensures that product management effort is integrated with sales, marketing, operations, implementation and customer service. Conduct market research and competitor analyses, determining product pricing, developing short and long-term strategies/outlooks. Competencies required include strong organizational skills with focus on tactical implementation, good project management skills, and 4-6 years related experience. May have management responsibility.
• Developing and managing credit products for Commercial Credit.
• Ensuring that product management effort is integrated with sales, marketing, operations, implementation and servicing.
• Conducting market research and competitive analyses, working with Pricing Manager to determine product pricing, developing short- and long-term strategies/outlooks for assigned product(s), and designing and tailoring products to meet client needs.
• 5-7 years of related experience.
• Demonstrated strategic planning/product management skills.
• Strong analytical skills with breadth of view.
• Knowledge of commercial credit products, including work across the value chain (from sales to underwriting, fulfillment and servicing.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Strong Communication skills – ability to communicate vertically and horizontally across the organization.
• Knowledge of Basel rules for wholesale loans, underlying credit processes to deliver these products (structuring, underwriting, pricing and profitability, fulfillment, servicing, monitoring), and risk/reward balance.
• Knowledge of loan accounting systems such as Loan IQ or AFS, or data aggregators like Everest.
Yes, 10% of the time.