Scalable Consulting LLC is seeking a self-motivated problem solver to join our team as a part-time Staff Accountant. Excellent opportunity to make your own schedule, work from home or in the office.
Desired skills & experience for Staff Accountant:
• 1-3 years of work experience in the accounting industry.
• Detail oriented and well organized to accurately and precisely meet deadlines.
• Outstanding communication skills, a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
• Knowledge of or a desire to learn accounting software packages including Xero and QuickBooks.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• The ability to work independently and a willingness to travel to client offices in and around the Charlotte area.
• Nonprofit experience is a plus, but not required.
Responsibilities of Staff Accountant position:
• We work with our clients throughout the year by performing high level accounting functions including: transaction coding, monthly financial reports, cash flow planning/analysis and outside audit facilitation. In addition, we streamline, automate and evaluate accounting systems and processes as well as consult with our clients about accounting and financial “best practices.”
• Independent thinker, take charge individual, who can hit the ground running. We offer flexible scheduling, competitive compensation, and ongoing professional development training opportunities.
Why are we different?
• We don’t do taxes, therefore, no tax season, no weekends, no required overtime.
• We embrace technology and seek to lead the accounting industry into the automation era.
• Flexible part-time employment affords our staff the ability to have both employment stability and client variety.
• We work with nonprofits – making our jobs challenging AND rewarding.
• Every member of our staff has the independence of being able to work on their own at clients and be an expert while having a team of people for support if they need it.
• We help our clients with their problems by helping them understand where they stand and participating with them to create solutions.
• We work with a variety of software systems, and learn how to make them function efficiently to support each client’s specific needs.