Part-Time Special Event Representatives (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Looking to get your foot in the door at Sycamore? This is a great chance to show us what you’ve got! Sycamore Brewing is seeking motivated, energetic Special Event Representatives to promote and sell our craft beer in the wholesale marketplace and increase Sycamore’s brand presence. Representatives will be responsible for hosting promotional events that educate accounts and the public on Sycamore Brewing, support the brewery at events and festivals, and build overall awareness of the brand.
Part-time; nights and weekends.
• Represent Sycamore Brewing in the marketplace, including grocery stores, festivals and community events, with strong knowledge of Sycamore beer styles, origins and flavor profiles.
• Implement marketing and brand awareness programs to support sales, including promotions, food pairings, tastings, beer dinners and other special events.
• Answer all account, distributor and customer inquiries in accordance with company values and expectations.
• Work with Sycamore’s sales executives to develop and implement strategies to establish business with new accounts.
• Compelling public speaking and presentation skills.
• Prior distributor and/or event experience a plus.
• In depth knowledge of the Craft Beer industry and products.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, natural leadership, integrity, loyalty and a good sense of humor.
• Must be able to work flexible hours on nights and weekends.
• Ability and willingness to work independently.
• Valid and clean driver’s license.
• 21 years of age or older to comply with federal and state regulations.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and physically lift up to 50 lbs.
Please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.