The popular Dilworth Starbucks on East Blvd with the infamous parking lot that makes you want to stab yourself in the eye, is closing for several days as it does fancy renovations and prepares to serve wine.
- Renovation is approximately $500,000. Bar will be added.
- Wine will be served and likely beer too.
- Although unconfirmed, it’s likely that this is one of Starbuck’s “Evening Program” locations. The first of it’s kind in Charlotte.
- This means that after 4pm, you can order wine and food from a different menu.
- Starbucks has 34 Starbucks evenings locations including 7 in Atlanta.
- Starbucks Evening menu includes items like: Blue Brie & Apricot Preserves Plate, Truffle Macaroni and Cheese, Artichoke and Goat Cheese Flatbread.
“We’re renovating the entire space. It’s going to be totally different and more upscale. We’ll start to serve wine and stuff.” – Barista at this East Blvd location.
- You still order from the barista, that doesn’t change.
- You can’t order from the Starbucks Evening menu until 4pm, so no wine with lunch.
- Even though orders will still count towards your Starbucks Rewards Program, you can’t redeem a free drink for wine or beer (not legal).
- We recommend the Mayobird as the closest coffee shop on East Blvd.