Living Kitchen, a 100% plant-based, organic restaurant and packaged foods retailer/wholesaler, is seeking a Restaurant General Manager for its South End, Charlotte location. Candidates must have a strong appreciation for the benefits of organic and local food as well as how plant-based foods can contribute to overall health and well-being.
Historic South End
• Maintain and improve Living Kitchen’s high level of hospitality.
• Deliver strong customer service and handle customer inquiries.
• Ensure strong two-way communications among front of house and back of house staff.
• Be of service to our staff in guiding them to meet and exceed their goals.
• Sustain a strong team environment.
• Must be able to comply with all: regulations, standards, policies and sanitation training produces.
• Implement and manage efficient POS System Labor, Inventory and Cost Control.
• Must have at least 2-3 years of experience supervising/managing the front of the house staff in a high-end restaurant establishment.
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule (days, nights and weekends).
• Culinary and/or hospitality degree is preferred.
• Valid NC Driver’s License.