Marketing Associate (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Looking for a fun, energetic person who would like to work with a team to help market a new psychology business that offers webinars, podcasts, conferences, websites and book publishing. Ideally, the person should be fairly self-directed, innovative and flexible, while having strong skills in social media and marketing. Top priorities for the position would include developing marketing plans for books, webinars and podcasts. Must have a college degree and some marketing experience.
Job tasks & responsibilities:
• Successfully market and promote PsychBytes.com.
• Post new content regularly on PsychBytes.com.
• Shepherd book projects from inception to completion with the help of the Hero House team. Includes ensuring proper layout, design, and printing of books (which may be done in-house or outside under contract).
• Develop and execute effective marketing plans for all Hero House books.
• Establish schedule of weekly webinars and ensure all webinars are successfully produced.
• Develop and execute effective marketing plans for PsychBytes webinars, both live and recorded.
• Develop and execute effective marketing plans for all PsychBytes podcasts. Currently includes Change Your Tune Podcast, but likely to include others.
• Develop and execute plans for integrating newer technologies, such as livestreaming, into PsychBytes.com and social media platforms.
• Coordinate social media accounts.
• Develop relationships and partnerships with other content providers.
• Participate in Hero House and PsychBytes team meetings.
• Help cross-promote PsychBytes and Hero House products with ShrinkTank.com platform.
Includes salary, health insurance benefits, paid time off.
Please send resume to Dillon Espinosa at email@example.com.