Attorney Recruiting Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
McGuireWoods LLP has an opening for an Attorney Recruiting Coordinator in our Charlotte, NC office. The Coordinator will assist with all aspects of the summer associate hiring program including, coordinating on-campus interviews, scheduling call-back interviews, and generating reports. The ideal candidate will have two years of experience in a law firm or professional services environment.
• Create, plan and develop summer associate training programs and events.
• Conduct research to find out what other Firms are doing.
• Determine the need to hire instructors outside of the Firm.
• Plan the events to include selection of food and drink, tickets and transportation, working with caterers, attending the event and ensuring everything is running smoothly.
• Conduct pre-summer planning/informational meetings, in conjunction with the manager, prior to the start of the summer program.
• Facilitate orientation for summer associates. Continually monitor and hone the orientation program to ensure it effectively and accurately relays pertinent Firm and new hire information.
• Prepare mid and final summer review materials for Summer Program Committee.
• Register firm with law schools for on campus interviewing.
• Review and assist in selecting law student resumes for on campus interviews.
• Interview candidates and complete interview evaluation form. Schedule interviews with attorneys based on the candidates interest in a particular practice area. Collect all interview evaluation forms, enter into LawCruit database and prepare materials for weekly offer meeting with recruiting committee.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Two years of large law firm or professional services experience coordinating recruiting initiatives; or equivalent combination of education and experience.