Pivot PR is seeking a highly motivated marketing professional. The PR manager position requires deep communications acumen, keen project management skills and creativity. Developing PR strategies and executing communication tactics will the primary responsibility of this position.
• Research and develop customized and strategic public relations plans based on analysis of clients’ business goals.
• Execute communication tactics such as writing, media list building, media pitching, community relations, monitoring, event promotion, crisis planning, media training, inbound marketing, social media, etc.
• Monitor and execute billable time for clients.
• Develop detailed monthly client reports including work completed, goals attained and future forecasting.
• Attend client meetings.
• At least a four-year degree in journalism, public relations, mass communications or marketing.
• At least two years of agency experience.
• Strong writing skills; must provide writing samples and perform writing test.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite Must be proficient in AP style.
• Should be a self-starter, able to work independently and proactively, but also able to collaborate and work well in a team setting.
Compensation & benefits:
Base salary with additional profit sharing schedule based on experience. PR Manager will also receive two (2) weeks of PTO and a flexible full-time work schedule working from home. Candidate must be available during regular business hours.