Customer Experience Associate (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Come work at 2ULaundry – one of Charlotte’s fastest-growing startups. We offer a premium laundry and dry-cleaning service with pickups and deliveries made directly to the customer’s front door. We are fun, local and relatable and looking to expand our Customer Experience Team to help support our 5-star customer rated service. The right candidate is someone that wants to grow with our company and provide customer support as we expand into new markets.
Customer Experience Associate:
In this role, you will provide customer care via phone, text, email and online chat. You will have the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of the business, provide an exceptional user experience, and build other skills including analytics, sales and more. We pride ourselves on delivering incredible service to our customers, so if you’re motivated by setting and achieving aggressive goals, have a passion for delighting customers, and want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone, text, email and online chat.
• Master our product, offerings and internal systems to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of business policies.
• Provide creative and thoughtful solutions to customer requests.
• Capture and close referrals and new sales opportunities.
• Identify site and operational issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams.
• Support Operations Team with projects as needed.
Who you are:
• 1-3 years of experience working in customer service, account management, or sales.
• Enjoy interacting with customers and working in a team environment.
• Positive, helpful and supportive – willing to take on any task, big or small.
• Excellent writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and grammar.
• Exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
• Comfortable with multi-tasking and addressing a high volume of inbound requests.
• Detail oriented with the ability to adhere to company policies and initiatives.
• Interested in startups and a willingness to be flexible with our growth.
• M-F, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Competitive hourly rate.
• FREE Laundry & Dry Cleaning.
• An office filled with passionate, smart and happy people!
How to apply:
Qualified applicants should email their resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please include your name and “Customer Experience Associate” in the subject line.