Digital Marketing Manager
Who our client is:
• Distribution Center with a national foot print and currently in a significant expansion mode.
• Industry leader with over 70 years of success and financially sound.
• Forward thinking organization committed to implementing cutting edge technology and resources to support growth.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Executive Leadership that is highly engaged offering both experience and knowledge, VERY collaborative work environment.
• Dynamic employees with great moral, low turnover while offering growth opportunities.
• Great opportunity to contribute at both strategic and tactical levels.
• Excellent benefits and work environment.
What you will do:
• Develop, execute and manage marketing plans and budgets designed to increase brand awareness, drive traffic and ultimately increase market share.
• Provide input and help formulate a digital marketing strategy and approach that supports and aligns with business objectives.
• Lead redesigns, restructuring and improvements for design, usability and content to enhance overall user experience of the company website(s), social media channels, internal communications hub and other digital communication strategies.
• Lead the strategic development, implementation and management of digital customer engagement efforts including website(s), social, SEM and all other digital media strategies.
• Strategize new opportunities and experiments with the marketing leadership to drive long-term, sustainable growth.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Partner with marketing leads on proof of concept efforts to establish new online marketing opportunities (content, social media, display, etc.).
How you are qualified:
• 4+ years’ of Digital Marketing experience.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver marketing plans across different media channels to include digital, social, SEO/SEM, print, broadcast and sponsorship programs.
• Strong exposure to eCommerce platforms and merchandising tools.
• Self-starter who has proven experience developing, implementing and continuing to drive digital strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.