Commercial Real Estate Leasing Manager
Nova Capital Partners is dynamic, expanding private equity firm, invested in commercial real estate properties and operating businesses across the Carolinas. Our strategy is to take under-performing assets and make them better.
We are looking for a self-motivated person to primarily help with leasing our Charlotte properties (mostly office and retail properties). The role will also include some general admin for one of our consumer product businesses. We expect this role to be part-time initially, but could increase over time.
The roles will include:
• Keeping up with current leases.
• Contacting tenants about renewing leases.
• Communicating with tenants about various lease issues.
• Showing available space to prospective tenants.
• Marketing properties via email, phone and direct contact to attract new tenants.
• Following through from initial contact to lease execution.
• Maintaining leasing materials.
• Creating marketing flyers and campaigns.
• Managing co-working space.
Consumer Products Business
• Communicating with customers.
• Fulfilling orders.
• Maintaining inventory.
Be part of our growing team. The only skills required are awesomeness, the ability to connect with people and organized follow through. Some of what you’ll do is boring and detail oriented, but most is interactive and creative and directly moves the needle for our firm. Come help make us better…